See also Blade Beast.
Japanese Blades focus around having multiple cards with the "Japanese Blade" attribute in the drop zone to activate various abilities pertaining to the attribute "Blade Beast". They tend of be very aggressive and excel well in an open center setup.
List of Sets containing Japanese Blade Cards
- Booster Set 2: Cyber Ninja Squad
- Booster Set 3: Drum's Adventures
- Booster Set 5: Break to the Future
- D Booster Set 2: Roar! Invincible Dragon!!
- X Booster Set 1: The Dark Lord's Rebirth
- X Booster Set 3: Overturn! Thunder Empire!
- X Booster Set Alternative 3: LVL Up! Heroes & Adventurers!
- X Booster Set Alternative 4: New World Chaos
- X2 Booster Set 1: Buddy Legends
- X Climax Booster 1: Strongest Batzz Awakened ~Red Thunder Emperor~ (JP)
- X Climax Booster: Driven to Disorder
- H Extra Booster 3: Lord of Hundred Thunders
- X Special Series 3: 5 WORLD BUILD MASTERS (JP)
- X Ultimate Booster 1: Buddy Quest ～Adventurer VS Demon Lord～ (JP)
List of Japanese Blade Cards
- Blue Secret Katana, Zetsu
- Elite Sword, Dojigiri
- Elite Sword, Juzumaru
- Elite Sword, Mikazuki Munechika
- Elite Sword, Odenta
- Exquisite Sword, Crane Princess
- Famous Blade, Kogane-chidori
- Five Heavenly Swords, Onimaru
- Giant Fiend Sword, Kuromuramasa
- Ninja Blade, Kurogachi
- Tempest Sword, Makiarashi
- Water Slash Sword, Murasame
- Blade Beast of Blinder, Mikazuki Munechika
- Blade Beast of Phantasm, Onimaru Kunitsuna
- Godspeed Sword Draw, Mikazuki Munechika
- Vagabond, Munechika (Dungeon/Katana)
List of Support Cards